Friday, December 18, 2009

Courage in Words!!!


At first I thought that it is a dilemma, since I don't know how to say it to you.
I was trying to gather all my courage, but my courage failed me.
I was afraid that our friendship would end if I told you.
I was afraid of the possibility that you will disappear from my life.
So, I contented myself as your friend.
at least, as a friend, you will stay a part of me.
So, I decided to let you be, and not tell you at all.

But after taking a lot of consideration, I learned that I can't just let you go.
Though I know the possible effect, I will do it.
This is a big risk I am going to take.
A risk I really considered.
Now, I believe I am ready to accept any consequence.
Even the possibility of losing you.

I may not be that important to you,
But you are so important to me that I had to make this decision.
I have always watched you from the sidelines.
I have kept everything inside an invisible chest.
I kept my feelings from being known.
I controlled every reaction and every emotion I have when I am with you.
I didn't want to cause any problems for you.

Now, it's a different story.
I can let my feelings known without worrying of causing a problem.
The only possible problem is the change in our relationship depending on your response.
I know, that no matter what happens, change is inevitable.
So before you go, I'd like to say I love you.
I have loved you for quite sometime... but I just can't get myself to tell you...
Because I am afraid....

No comments:

Post a Comment